This is my sudden idea to make Palak Chapati. I just had a thought and made it.
I was good in taste, and bit different from regular chapati.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cooked palak / Spinach (Clean the spinach and keep it in boiling water for 30 sec.)
- 3 green chilies
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt to taste.
- Grind together spinach , green chilies, and cumin to a fine paste.
- Add salt to the mixture and mix with the wheat flour, make the dough as for Chapati.
- Keep aside to set for 10-15 min.
- Make small parts of the dough and roll to make chapati.
- Fry on a pan.
- Don't apply much oil when frying on pan.
- Have with Phutana-dalichi-chatni. mixed with some oil in it. Or any pickle, yogurt.