NAVRATRI DAY 4
- 4 Potatoes, Boiled and grated
- 2 tbsp Rajgira flou
- 1 tsp Kottu flour (buckwheat flour)
- 1 cup fresh coconut grated
- 3 green chilies, finely chopped
- salt to taste
- oil to shallow fry pattice
- Mix together potatoes, rajgira flour, kottu flour, salt. Knead for a soft dough.
- For stuffing mix coconut, salt and chilies together.
- Now make small ball of dough and pat it a little on hand itself to fill the stuffing, now close it to make a flat pattice.
- Roll the pattice in Rajgira flour and shallow fry in a pan till crispy on both sides.
- Can have with tea or accomplished with yogurt / coconut chutney / peanut chutney....