You may store it in a small freezer storage bag up to one week refrigerated or frozen for up to 1 year.
- 15 large fresh green hot chilies
- 3 shallots, sliced
- 9 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp finely sliced fresh galangal
- 1 tbsp sliced fresh lemon grass
- 9 tsp finely sliced kaffir lime rind
- 1 tsp chopped coriander root
- 5 white peppercorns
- 1 tbsp roasted coriander seeds
- 1 tsp roasted cumin seeds
- 1 tsp rock salt
- Combine coriander seeds, cumin and peppercorn in a mortar, pound well. Transfer to a bowl and put aside.
- Pound hot chilies and salt together well. Add the remaining ingredients, pound until mixed well.
- Add the cumin mixture, continue pounding until smooth and fine.