- 1 cup Broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp rice
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- salt to taste
- inch of grated nutmeg
- 2 tbsp Bechamel Sauce
- 3 cups water
- Heat oil in a pot and add garlic and fry, (don't brown ) now add broccoli florets and fry for another 5-6 min.
- Now add water and when boiling add salt and rice.
- Let it boil for 10-15 min or till the rice is nearly cooked now add bechamel sauce and nutmeg powder.
- Serve warm and sprinkle with a pinch of paprika or freshly ground pepper.
- For crunch we had fresh Soybean pods which are are boiled and stir fried with some salt.